- Reigning champion at the Canadian Open
- First Canadian to win the title in 50 years
- First Canadian tennis player to win a Grand Slam singles title
- 2019 US Open Champion
- Highest-ranked Canadian in the history of the Women’s Tennis Association with a career-high ranking of No. 4
- First player to win a Grand Slam singles title as a teenager since 2006
A PURR-oudly Canadian Company
From Seed to Shelf
When you choose ROYALE® products, you have our promise that we have actively managed the chain of custody (tracks forest fiber content through production and manufacturing to the end product) for all material we use. We’re recognized internationally for contributions to ecosystem research and habitat conservation. And, J.D. Irving, Limited is a North American leader in reforestation.
- SFI® third party audit and certification
- Over 1,560 conservation sites
- $1.5 Million per year spent on forest research
- 1 Billion trees planted 1957-2018
Sustainability is our Business
As an industry leader we understand the bigger picture, using the most advanced tools and technology to better understand our forests each day.
- Sustainable forestry means 2% or less of the land base is harvested annually
- We will double our wood supply by 2050 while maintaining all other values (habitat, water, diversity)
- Forests we own and manage will absorb 92 million tonnes of CO2 over the next 50 years – equivalent to 350,000 cars off the road every year for the next 50 years
If you’re interested in joining us, or to learn more about career opportunities with J.D. Irving, Limited, explore our career site.